29 August 2011

Success.

So, lately I've been getting compliments - and hearing from people that I look in shape.

Cool...right?

I've realized that with this lifestyle comes a change in perception.

For most people, this is in shape - which is fine, and I guess I would be classified into that category for the normal-average-joe.  For me, I feel as if it's a death sentence....

I won't be happy being average, or just in shape. I want to look the way I want to look - even if that means, having more muscle, being leaner, being judged for using protein 2x a day and eating it like pudding LOL. I don't stinking care.

This is the only "in shape" I want to be. Thankfully, I've conditioned my husband to like MUSCLE - he appreciates a lean physique, and doesn't want me to be skinny fat. Most guys think Jamie is too muscular... seriously, that's only because they're jealous.
puuhhhlease.

So, have I succeeded? Yes I have.
I am in shape - and athletic,

am I Jamie Eason in shape?

NOT YET!
But I'm getting there...
one successful day at a time.



2 comments:

  1. I can't look at magazine like Shape anymore because the "fit" women they feature are NOT my definition of "fit". I'm like you...I want a body with muscle on it!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN STRAIGHT! I used to get those too - then I look at them disgusted - twiggy arms, and skinny fat-fat is NOT my thing anymore. THANK GOD!

    ReplyDelete