17 August 2011

Just a quickie.

I'm alive...
SURPRISE.

6 WEEKS LEFT
thank god!

Anyways, here's some news - I signed up with Maximum Fitness Consulting headed by Noel Clark.
I started with her YEARS ago, and thought I'd get back to my roots. She has her own company now, and has some GREAT programs. I'm not plugging because she's my coach, but because my program is the bomb...

and I get to pick what I eat.

Yep. A database lets me chose what I want to eat and spits out the amount of each for me. I plan my diet, she gives me the macro's. It's a beautiful thing.

I've officially lost 10# now - I wish I knew how much BF but the 10# looks like 20#. I've maintained if not GAINED more muscle, definitely more strength and with 6 weeks left I'm ready to ROCK AND ROLL.

I haven't added ANY cardio - I've done it sporadically, but nothing serious - so that will change, plus I'm looking at more of a bodyweight based routine since I know I won't build anything while I'm cutting.

Now that I'm on a new schedule, I need to manage my time better - and really work it out this last month. I can't wait to go home and COOK my own food - which I'll be able to do while staying on plan with this program.

So pumped.

There is NEVER a need to eat fish and asparagus and sweet potato for every meal, nor fish for breakfast.

Life is good!!

2 comments: