30 June 2011

It's stupid to quit.

The internet here is stupid.
I can't comment on any blogs.
Along with the internet...I am pretty stupid
for thinking that because it's "lady time" it's okay to take two days off.

Yeah, yeah
I believe in the whole "listen to your body" thing,
but that excuse I use waaay to often.
Walking home from the gym, I realized if I used this excuse once a month
on top of other excuses,
well...I wouldn't get anywhere.
Plain and simple!

Consistency really is key, and being on top of things day in..and day out
is the most important.
Who has ever looked back on a journey like this and thought
"damn, I should have taken more days off?"
YOU'RE KIDDING YOURSELF!
I don't want to be on my way home thinking...
I should have done more.

Now is THE time, and everything is working in MY favor
No matter the onstacles, it's my choice to succeed
just like it's EVERYONE'S choice as well.

So, back at it we go.
It's not like I fell off the wagon or anything,
I just hit a speed bump.
and I'm glad I'm finally being honest with MYSELF
and seeing these things now, and making changes
that way I don't regret it later.

Don't ever quit, and definitely don't give up
because there are people that WANT to see you fail
and you wouldn't want to make them happy...would you?

2 comments:

  1. I love your last line. I refuse to quit! I wont make anyone happy

    I am NOT going to fail...sigh lol thanks for the pep talk :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I was in spin class this morning this same thing! And thinking how proud I want to make my family while I'm on stage. :) Here's to not quitting!

    ReplyDelete