08 July 2011

Can I has sleep prease?

Yesterday...at work..that was me. I could NOT keep my eyes open and read my homework. I was struggling sooo hard. On my walk home, I stopped to potty and seriously almost passed out.

The past few days I have been EXHAUSTED. I seriously am beginning to worry because I think I'm getting enough sleep - around 6-7 hours at the most. I just don't feel like I'm "sleeping" well. It stinks.

So my workouts have been non-existent because my only way to sleep is to NOT WORKOUT. I don't like working out if I feel like I'm getting sick, and my exhaustion is telling me that something might be on the way.

Then today, I realized...sleeping in isn't doing me any good. Maybe I really do need to hit the gym, and sleep in on my off day. I think my body is thinking "hmm..well if I act tired, and she doesn't workout...I get to lay in bed...so lets keep this whole feeling like crap thing up."

You can't fool me...

How much do you guys sleep a night?

Today I'm finally buckling down to put a diet together. I HATE going to the chow hall and wandering around looking for something to eat....that I want to eat. It's better for me to plan my times, and meals out...that way my eyeballs don't lead me over to the eggroll section...AKA fried foods. Serious fatty pants over here wants egg rolls and pad thai so bad. OMG...pad thai..........
.....
.....
....
foood boner.

Okay, enough of that. I can't believe I have to wait 3 more months for PAD THAI. Damnit!!!

My hubs and I changed our workouts too - now it's 3 BW crossfit workouts a week, and 3 supplemental lifting days, so I'll post that on the workout section of the blog...along with my nutrition since I've been slacking...

I'm off to torture my eyeballs some more and read my boring Sociology book. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment